Davenport 5BR 3BA Home

View All Davenport

Large prestigious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, central air conditioned villa with private swimming Pool

Highlands Reserve Golf Community, Davenport, Florida
Owner/Manager Website

  • Home
  • 2,930m2 Sq Ft
  • 5 (Sleeps 10)
  • 3
ID: #29118
Highlands Reserve is a prestigious championship 18 hole (par 72) golf course, with Tennis courts, large communal swimming pool and children’s play park. The reserve is ideal for Golfers and non-Golfers alike

The world renowned attractions (Disney World is just 12 minutes away). There are many other facilities in the area, such as fishing, horse riding, helicopter rides, etc. Visitors will also be spoilt with the numerous and diverse restaurants, offering excellent value for money.

Convenient shopping: Wal-Mart, Publix, Banks and Post office all within a 10 minutes walk from the villa
.Kitchen - Orlando Bliss has a large fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel American side-by-side refrigerator with ice & water dispenser, large oven with ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, waste disposer, crockery, cutlery and even an electric can opener - everything you could possibly need to create anything from a snack to a 3 course meal.

Dining Area - The dining area adjacent to the kitchen has ample seating for up to 6 around a spacious dining table. In addition there is a breakfast bar with stools.

Living Room - The living room has 3 comfortable sofas providing seating for up to 10 to enjoy the benefits of our wall-mounted 60" HDTV, together with a Blu-Ray DVD player. There is a large selection (72) of DVDs, including some for the younger guests.

Family Room - The family room is adjacent to the kitchen & dining area and has 2 leather sofas (one with manual recliner) providing seating for up to 6. For your entertainment, there is 50" HDTV. Patio doors provide access to the pool deck.
  • Swimming Pool
  • Private Pool
  • Heated Pool
  • Dishwasher
  • Dishes
  • Stove
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Full Kitchen
  • Cooking Utensils Provided
  • Internet Cable Modem
  • Wireless Internet
  • TV
  • Cable
  • DVD
  • Gameroom (Pool, Foosball, etc.)
  • Electric
  • Water
  • A/C
  • Heat
  • Garbage
  • Local Telephone Calls
  • Internet Service
  • Golf Cart Available
  • Coffee Maker
  • Private Deck/Patio
  • Tennis
  • Grill (BBQ)
  • Washing Machine (in Rental)
  • Dryer (in Rental)
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Parking
Entertainment System Ground floor games room with a 7' pool table, 7' air hockey table, and electronic dart board. Tennis racquets.
Utilities The laundry room next to the kitchen is fitted with full size front loading washing machine and tumble dryer. An iron and ironing board are also provided.

Owner Availability Calendar

Please contact the Owner/Manager for Rate Information
Credit Cards Accepted

Additional Rate Information All rates are plus Federal & State taxes Sales 7% and Tourist 5% Total 12%
No Smoking
Guest Book Available
Property is a 2 story Home

Property Location

Similar Properties

Load More Properties